SUPRACUT SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, INC. & SUPRACUT SYSTEMS USA, INC.
SUPRACUT MODEL 800 ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AND EXTENDED TWO-YEAR MOTOR LIMITED WARRANTY
This LIMITED WARRANTY is to the original purchaser only, against defects in material and/or workmanship, and includes labor for replacement of defective parts, provided repairs are performed by a SupraCut Systems International, INC. or SupraCut Systems USA, INC. approved technician. The CUSTOMER must inform SupraCut Systems International, INC. or SupraCut Systems USA, INC. of the possibility of a warranty coverage claim and provide a copy of the dated sales or delivery receipt BEFORE WARRANTY REPAIRS ARE BEGUN. Replacement parts and accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase when purchased separately and will be verified by a dated sales receipt OR packing list, which list that item. All parts or accessories replaced under warranty are the property of SupraCut Systems International, INC. or SupraCut Systems USA, INC. and must be returned to an authorized location.
The motors of your new SupraCut Model 800 machine are warranted for an additional one (1) year against defects for a total of a two (2) year motor warranty. SupraCut Systems International, INC. or SupraCut Systems USA, INC. will replace any motor and shaft seal which fails due to mechanical malfunction not including seal and bearing failure. The additional one (1) year motor warranty does NOT include labor to install, shipping charges, travel or mileage charges, or other incidental charges incurred during motor replacement. The machine purchase date must be verified with a dated copy of the purchase invoice from your selling dealer. SupraCut Systems International, INC. or SupraCut Systems USA, INC. designs many attachments and accessories for use on specific models and series of machines.
THE USE OF PARTS, ATTACHMENTS, OR ACCESSORIES OTHER THAN THOSE OFFERED FOR SALE BY SUPRACUT SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, INC. & SUPRACUT SYSTEMS USA, INC. DESIGNED FOR USE ON YOUR SPECIFIC MODEL AND SERIES WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY. THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED BY THE SUPRACUT SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, INC. & SUPRACUT SYSTEMS USA, INC. LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Products that have been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA or Canada.
3. Damage caused by abuse, misuse, dropping, or other similar incidental damage caused by or as a result of failure to follow assembly, operating, cleaning, and user maintenance or storage instructions.
4. Labor to sharpen and/or replacement Wedge Blades or Slitter Blades which have become dull, chipped, or worn due to normal use.
5. Material or labor to renew or repair scratched, stained, chipped, dented or discolored surfaces, blades, knives, attachments, or accessories.
6. Transportation charges to or from SupraCut Systems International, Inc or SupraCut Systems USA, INC repair facility for repairs of a machine.
7. Labor charges to install or test attachments or accessories (i.e., Fruit Pusher, Fruit Holder, Wedge Blade, Slitter Blade, attachments, etc.) that are replaced for any reason.
8. SHIPPING DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY. Visible and hidden damages are the responsibility of the freight carrier. The consignee or receiver must file a damage claim promptly against the carrier, or upon discovery in the case of hidden damage. KEEP ALL ORIGINAL CONTAINERS AND PACKING MATERIAL FOR CARRIER INSPECTION.
9. Expenses for making the unit accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are not a part of the unit when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expenses for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska and Hawaii.