Improve quality, consistency, and freshness while lowering labor costs and waste. Enhance health, safety, and hygiene procedures for your employees and customers.
SupraCut is the only machine that will wedge & offers a courtesy slice option in one motion. Our patented design is commercial-grade and built to last.
- Contactless prep & storage*
- Ideal for lemons, limes, and oranges
- Improve health & safety procedures for employees and customers
- Optional Courtesy Slice feature to each wedge of fruit
- Ideal for any volume or venue
- Prep fresh to order, in advance, or multiple times a day
- Saves on waste and improves quality, freshness, and consistency
- Instantly lower labor cost or reallocate time
- Sleek design fits behind the bar, service station or prep area
- Commercial grade and built to last (5+ years avg)
- Compact Size: 24″H x 16″D x 12″W, 77lbs
- Includes: 8-blade wedge, storage container, and lid
- Replacement blades are affordable and only need to be replaced every 3-9 months (depending on volume).
- 1-year parts and labor warranty – no internal maintenance required.
- Dishwasher-safe parts designed for quick removal and assembly
- US Patent #9,636,834, 10603806. 11,273, 569
- Canadian Patent # 2 943 117
- NSF Sanitation Certification & UL Electrical Safety Certified (North America)
Includes: (1) 8-wedge blade and (1) storage container with lid
Dimensions: 24 x 6 x 12 in / 63.5 x 15 x 30.5 cm
Weight: 77 lbs / 34.9 kg
Electrical Rating: Standard 10A 120V AC
Cord: 4 ft / 1.2 m
Certified: UL® Listed (North America), NSF® Certified
US Patent No. 9,636,834; 10,603,806; 11,273,569
Canadian Patent No. 2 943 11
Parts Maintenance: Removeable parts are dishwasher-safe. Use the cleaning modes on the dial to remove the fruit pusher or the slitter blade.
Replacement Parts: We recommend replacing the blades every 3 - 9 months, depending on your volume. Replacement parts are available online here.
1-Year Warranty: We stand behind the quality of our machines with a warranty covering all parts and labor, and two-way shipping at no cost to you.
If you require additional support or have warranty inquiries, contact us at email@example.com
Credit Card Payment: Order online and pay by credit card (2.5% charge applies).
EFT Payment: To order and send payment by EFT, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volume Orders: For orders of 3 or more units, contact us for a customized quote at email@example.com.
Shipping: Flat rate shipping of $99 per unit within the Contiguous U.S. Flat shipping of $250 per unit to Hawaii and Alaska.
For shipping outside of the US please contact us.